Watcher of Realms tier list 2023 of all the best heroes based on their performance, check character wise ranking in slots ranging from SS to D. The watcher of the realms game features various characters belonging to healer, mage, marksman, defender and fighter categories.
- 1 Watcher of Realms Tier List 2023
- 1.1 SS Tier (God Like, Game Changing)
- 1.2 S Tier (Top Tier, Dominant or Versatile)
- 1.3 A Tier (Great, Very Useful)
- 1.4 B Tier (Good, Fulfills a Position Well)
- 1.5 C Tier (Okay in Function, but not ideal)
- 1.6 D Tier (Limited Use, can be useful in some situations)
- 1.7 Watcher of Realms Codes
- 1.8 How To Redeem Watcher of Realms Codes
The class of the characters is the typical role they play in the game. Do they heal you? Then they’re a healer. Do they cast AoE damaging spells? Then they’re a Mage. It’s all pretty self-explanatory even by just reading a character’s description. However, the faction is something completely different.
While you should have several different classes of heroes on your team, you should stick to just a few factions. The faction is what gives your team a bonus, depending on which character belonging to that faction is placed as the Leader. Oh, and to make things interesting, not all characters can be placed in the Lead slot. Since we’re here to check out which are the best heroes in the game ranked from best to worst, let’s jump right into our Watcher of Realms tier list.
Watcher of Realms Tier List 2023
Watcher of Realms is a mobile game published by Moonton. The tier list has been classified into SS, S, A, B, C and D categories, i.e from most useful player to least useful player, check it here.
SS Tier (God Like, Game Changing)
- Aracha (L)
- King Harz (L)
- Torodor (L)
- Captain Reve
- Morrigan (L)
- Venoma (L)
- Twinfiend (L)
S Tier (Top Tier, Dominant or Versatile)
- Aeon (L)
- Raiden (L)
- Wrath (L)
- Ain (L)
- Pyros (L)
- Luneria (L)
A Tier (Great, Very Useful)
- The Infernal
- Isolde (L)
B Tier (Good, Fulfills a Position Well)
- Dagna (L)
- Niro (L)
C Tier (Okay in Function, but not ideal)
D Tier (Limited Use, can be useful in some situations)
Watcher of Realms tier list we have created is subjective in nature and may change over time with new updates. This tier list is based on our own opinions and experiences with the game and therefore, should not be taken as an absolute truth or an objective measure of the game’s content.
There are many different play styles and strategies that can be employed in the game and that different players may have varying levels of success with different characters or items. As such, we encourage you to take our tier list with a grain of salt and use it as a starting point for your own exploration of the game’s content.
Watcher of Realms Codes
These are the active Watcher of Realms Codes:-
- Wor777 – Redeem code for gifts
- Wor888 – Redeem code for gifts
- Worlaunch713 – Redeem code for gifts
- Wor123 – Redeem code for gifts
How To Redeem Watcher of Realms Codes
To redeem Watcher of Realms codes, follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Launch Watcher of Realms
- Tap the Profile icon located on the top left side of the game screen.
- Tap on the settings option
- Tap on the redeem code option
- Enter the code and get rewards
It is worth noting that you can redeem a particular code only once per account.