HoloCure collab list (updated) for 0.6 version available, checkout all of the collaborations which you can currently unlock within the game, and the conditions for doing so. You can also check HoloCure Tier List in which characters are arranged as per their rankings in the gameplay.
HoloCure is a brand new gacha that draws inspiration from Vampire Survivors. It takes place in the hololive YouTube universe, with you picking an idol and battling off hordes of crazy fans. There are a wide variety of weapons and items to use, and you can combine them to unlock collabs, which are more powerful variants. That’s what this guide aims to explore. You can check HoloCure tier list, which will help you determine which character is best.
HoloCure Tier List (All Characters Ranked)
Holocure Characters Ranking Methodology
- S Tier: Best characters currently available in the game and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: Perfect characters to fill gaps in a party, particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tier characters.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters of S and A tiers. Definitely use these characters when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on but later fades on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
HoloCure Collab List
Collabs in HoloCure are basically super powerful weapon and item combinations. They provide you with your most destructive kit in HoloCure, and are highly sought after. Here is a list all of the HoloCure collabs and what items you need to unlock them:-
- Absolute Wall – Cutting Board + Bounce Ball
- BL Fujoshi – BL Book + Psycho Axe
- Bone Bros – Cutting Board + EN Curse
- Breathe In Type Asacoco – Holo Bomb + Plug Type Asacoco
- Broken Dreams – Spider Cooking + CEO’s Tears
- Dragon Fire – Plug Type Asacoco + Fan Beam
- Eldritch Horror – EN Curse + Spider Cooking
- Elite Cooking – Elite Lava Bucket + Spider Cooking
- Flattening Board – Holo Bomb + Cutting Board
- Frozen Sea – BL Book + Wamy Water
- Idol Concert – Glowstick + Idol Song
- I’m Die, Thank You Forever – X Potato + Holobomb
- Light Beam – Glowstick + Fan Beam
- MiComet – Elite Lava Bucket + Psycho Axe
- MiKorone – Elite Lava Bucket + X Potato
- Rap Dog – X-Potato + Idol Song
- Ring of Fitness – Bounce Ball + CEO’s Tears
- Snow Flower Sake – Wamy Water + Glowstick
- Stream of Tears – Fan Beam + CEO’s Tears
HoloCure 0.6 Collabs (Tentative)
The following HoloCure collabs are rumoured for 0.6 and we have taken them out of various teaser and reveal trailers.
- Crescent Bardiche – Golden Axe + Idol Song
- Lightning Wiener – Sausage + Plug Type Asacoco
- Legendary Sausage – BL Book + Sausage
- Curse Ball – Bounce Ball + En Curse
SuperCollabs are a rumoured new feature arriving as part of the massive 0.6 update. These are the SuperCollabs we have uncovered so far:-
- Snow Queen – Snow Flower Sake + Sake
- Jingisukan – Elite Cooking + Uber Sheep
- Holy Flame – Dragon Fire + Gorilla’s Paw
- Idol Live – Idol Concert + Idol Costume
HoloCure Collabs Usage
Using a collab is a bit confusing, as it isn’t explained particularly well in-game. Here are the steps you must perform (thank you to our lovely commenters):-
- Collect the two weapons you need for the desired collab (this is a weapon + collab in the case of a SuperCollab)
- Get them both to level seven
- Wait patiently for a Golden Anvil
- When it appears, use it to create the collab
SuperCollabs Working: SuperCollabs are a brand new feature arriving as part of the 0.6 update. They are a combination of a regular collab and a regular item, and function the same as a regular collab.